12 Hour Restorative Yoga for Personal Enrichment or YogaTeacher Continuing Education Credits
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 2-6pm
- Sunday, November 4, 2018 2-6pm
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 2-6pm
Some of our students’ deepest experiences of yoga happen when we can give them the opportunity to stop working to control their body and mind and instead help them rest with support, awareness, and intention. The deep, purposeful kind of resting possible with restorative yoga can eliminate fatigue, expedite recovery from injuries, ease experiences of anxiety, and develop resistance to the impact of stress on physical and mental health, among other things. This teacher training will provide the tools you need to teach restorative poses with confidence and ease, both in a group setting and to one-on-one clients.
You will learn:
- detailed alignment and propping instruction of at least seven restorative postures
- the benefits, applications, and energetics of restorative yoga asanas
- when and how to use props to initiate a relaxation response
- how to address injuries, limitations, and special conditions during restorative practice
- ways to identify physical and energetic misalignment in restorative poses
- skills for physical and verbal adjustments during restorative practice
This training is ideal for:
- new and experienced yoga teachers who want to expand their teaching skills
- anyone currently enrolled in an immersion or yoga teaching training program
- anyone interested in deepening their personal practice or understanding and experience of restorative yoga
This training is perfect for those wanting to deepen their personal practice or yoga teachers looking for CEUs. This training is eligible for 12 hours of continuing education credits with Yoga Alliance. There are also opportunities to join Tara's apprenticing program.
Learn more about Tara Lemerise or read testimonials about this training program at our Roots & River Personal Enrichment and CEU page
COST: $285 INCLUDES ALL THREE TRAINING DAYS A SPIRAL BOUND 30-PAGE RESTORATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING MANUAL.
Because space is limited to 15 participants - we are first opening registration just to those who can attend all three days. If we have space available in this program by October 15th, we will allow for people to sign up single training days for $100/day. Reach out to email@example.com if you would like to be notified if single day training is available.